Position: Office & Marketing Admin
Firm: EK Johnson Construction, LLC
Location: Hopkins, MN
Start Date: 10/01/2023
Years’ Experience: 1-3 years
We are seeking a full-time Office & Marketing Admin to support our organization. We are looking for a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, while also having the ability to collaborate as a team. The Office & Marketing Admin should be willing to wear multiple hats and approach their work with a can-do attitude to help make projects happen. Experience in handling a wide range of administrative and office support related functions and the ability to work fastidiously is required. Candidates must be highly organized, efficient, flexible, and take pride in solving the administrative challenges of supporting an office.
Oversee and support all administrative and social media/marketing duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly, including, but not limited to email management, phone management, IT support, supplies ordering, construction plan printing and organization, lien waivers, warehouse inventory and selling excess inventory on Facebook Marketplace.
· Manage subcontractor documents i.e., W9 and COIs.
· Manage company’s warehouse inventory process.
· Compiling all projects close out documents to send to clients upon project completion.
· Send letters to all past clients requesting google reviews.
· Tracking and logging employee expense receipts on excel spreadsheet.
· Manage all aspects of social media and website updates.
· Helping with project photoshoots including staging, purchasing items, and returning as needed.
· Requesting lien waivers from all subcontractors upon payment being made.
· Manage office supplies inventory and place orders, as necessary.
· Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements.
· Provide other administrative support as necessary, including personal assistant type work for the owner.
· 1-3 years of work experience in an administrative role, preferably in a construction environment but not required.
· Must have exceptional attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
· Must be a self-starter and driven.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe.
· Must be proficient with Excel, and willing to learn new skills as it relates to the position.
Salary & Benefits
· Health/dental insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Retirement Benefits
We are a General Contractor who specializes in mid to high end additions and remodels. Established in 2007, the majority of or work takes place in Mpls, first tier suburbs. Several of our projects have been featured on the Mpls St Paul Home Tour. Recently we received the honor of having one of our projects listed as the Star Tribunes AIA Minnesota Homes of the Month (2020). Most projects have plans developed by an architectural firm. Typical projects range in size from a simple bath remodel up to large additions and full home remodels. We employ carpenters in house and have an established team of sub‐contractors who we manage in order to complete the projects in a timely fashion We take great pride in what we do and work very hard to deliver our customers a project that is performed both on schedule and on budget. A significant number our projects come from referrals from happy customers and architects who see the quality work we perform. Our aim is to continue the practice of referrals for new project bids based on past clients... As the company grows, we are seeking an experience carpenter to join our team.